Monday, September 13, 2010

Help wanted!

I am seeking someone to co-manage this blog and the ajoining Facebook page.  I am finding that there are many other people that would like to be interviewed and more subjects of interests, but I do not have the time to do it all by myself.

I really want to work with someone who shares the same passion as I and who would like to add and help grow this site and possibly turn it in to a business-for profit or non-profit(not sure yet).

I am hoping to interview people of the next week. If you are interested in becoming part of Car-Free American please let me know. Email me at bill@poindexterrecruiting.com and let me know why you would be interested in helping me manage the site and something about yourself. Also I would like to know when you would be available for a phone interview.

Qualifcations:
Someone who is passionate about alternative transportation and helping make the world a better place. Need someone with excellent communitcation skills, easy going personality, has high integrity, savvy with social media, marketing, creative, digital, and/ or sales are a plus. Can devote 5-10 hours a week.

Obvioulsy this is a non paying role and I am not sure where this site will go, but I know it will go somewhere great. I started Car-free American in Feb and the response so far is great.

If you have ideas on how to make it better, or want to be a part of it, contribute articles, or be the co-manager of the site let me know.

Peace!

Bill                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment